-
Re: The Atlanta Braves
Sir, I'm having a difficult time understanding your postings. Did you not take English as a subject in school? Maybe due to all of your time in the northeast and Miami, Spanish has rubbed off on you so much you now speak it instead of English? Sir, if this is the case I can only hope the Hispanic way of thinking on politics has rubbed off on you as well.
-
Re: The Atlanta Braves
-
Re: The Atlanta Braves
Sir, evidently my assumption was correct and you do speak only Spanish now. Is this better for you? Me llamo es Luce a Drogadicto
-
Re: The Atlanta Braves
nah dude i dont speak spanish
-
Re: The Atlanta Braves
Sir, would you like me to teach you?
-
Re: The Atlanta Braves
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SportsJunkie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sir, I'm having a difficult time understanding your postings. Did you not take English as a subject in school? Maybe due to all of your time in the northeast and Miami, Spanish has rubbed off on you so much you now speak it instead of English? Sir, if this is the case I can only hope the Hispanic way of thinking on politics has rubbed off on you as well.</div></div>
so who are you really?
i find it funny that you just registered here on 7/24 yet know that im from the NE and used to live in so fla.......the fla bit hasnt been mentioned here in ages
-
Re: The Atlanta Braves
Sir, you and I are friends, buddies, pals even.